Thursday, June 3, 2010

What's it all about?

I began my journey with energy about 10 years ago in a T'ai Chi class.  I progressed to Chi Gong and Yoga, to Reiki, Healing Touch and Akashic Records, and then I went beyond them all.  I am still learning and seeking, but I came to realize that no matter what you call what we do, it all boils down to the same thing... working with energy.  I felt limited by the traditional expressions of energy working:  the table, the classroom, the formal occasions... it just wasn't enough.  I wanted to work with energy all day long and in any way that I could.  It is a way of living, connected and aware.

This blog is about sharing our experiences as energy workers outside of the traditional venues.  I use the term 'guerilla' for a specific reason.  What we are doing is not visible, not recognized, and not publicized.  We work by offering energy to people, to situations, to the earth and to the universe.  And we do it as often and as constantly as we can.  Any energy that is not used as intended is sent freely into the ether to help whomever/whatever that needs it.  We are out in the community but not really out in the open. 

Please share your experiences and techniques but don't mention people's names or real place names.  All energy working modalities and traditions are welcome.

Let's get out there and change the world!

3 comments:

  1. I am a level I Reiki practioner and I have experienced the power of energy both in the giving and the receiving ( my experience has taught me that even when giving, I am recieving). Your mission statement says it all!! Thank you for creating this place for us to share and by sharing we will also learn. So as you say " we would all be helped".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    I love your message. Thank you so much for inspiring energy workers to use our knowledge and skills to uplift all of creation whenever the opportunity presents itself and not just by appoinmentment. There truly is no special time or place for energy work. Everyone is a healer. The blog can will help many realize that. I look forward to returning to share and hear of the infinite wonderful ways we can co-create a more balanced and joyful world. One Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello all. I would be interested in talking to you about where you are now. I also am beyond all of them and would love to see others who are traveling on there path.
    I am one with the universe and it is one with me.

    ReplyDelete