Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Just a Building?

A few weeks ago, my work took me to a job at a religious building. When I arrived at the appointment I was early so I sat on a bench outside to wait. I immediately felt this huge, protective presence scrutinizing me. It was almost as if it was asking my intentions for being there and questioning whether I was there for positive or negative reasons. I calmed my mind, opened up my shields and let it see that in my heart my intentions were good. I received a sense of cautious acceptance, almost like I was on probation. That made me smile and I felt a smile in return.

As I worked through the day, I felt the sense of being watched. I made sure that I treated everyone with respect.  I even toned down my usual 'fix it with energy' tactics and 'asked' before I did anything energetically.  Gradually, I was accepted by the people I was working with and I felt my watcher's approval grow. By the end of the trip, I felt I was the one being protected because I had been accepted into the fold. It was an awesome experience and a wonderful day. I can’t wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment